Wednesday 5 May 2010

Introducing -The Cock Column

Every now and then I become somewhat of an agony aunt.
I tend to have a bit of knowledge when it comes to cock discussion, and guys pick up on that.
I write in a lot of forums and I'm generally considered the "go-to guy" when one of my mates has a dick or sex related question.

I don't mind lending my time to guys to answer questions, after all, I get to talk to guys about their dicks!

So I thought I'd share some of my pearly words of wisdom through my blog when the opportunity arises. I'll label each of them as "The Cock Column" followed by the subject or question to be discussed.

If there's something you'd like to ask, or something you think I should talk about, let me know! Leave a comment or send me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment