Tuesday 4 May 2010

The B8M8 News

373 members and counting!

After only a few months on line (I think it's been about three months?) we now have a whapping 373 eager members getting to know each other!



This is in no small part thanks to the guys promoting the group in their other online activities, adding a link in their forum posting signatures, mailing their mates, mentioning it in other groups and generally getting the word out there.

Members are communicating, and although the forum could do with a little more discussion, guys are actually meeting up!

That's one of the things I was concerned about when I started this group. I know there are plenty of other groups out there, often dead after a little while, with members suggesting they'd like to meet up and never actually getting there.

But last week, one of our most popular members - LondonWankBuddy - planned a pub visit for a few interested guys. And you know what? Five other members in the area turned up!
I couldn't make it unfortunately, but I plan to keep an eye on this and jump in when my life calms down just a tad.
That is after all one of the reasons I built B8M8, to create opportunities to find other guys interested in getting their cock out for some stroking fun. But that's not the only reason, I wanted to create a place where other guys get to build and enjoy the same great friendship experiences I have.

The result of the meeting was that five guys who all love to stroke their dick found other guys who love it too, and like to share.


One of the questions raised was how to recognize others, and I'm now working on the solution. It was something I began working on months ago when I started the group.

In Other News

On my Male/Male Mutual Masturbation Blog I retold the story of a straight friend who experienced a Fleshlight party last year. He loved the experience of stroking his cock with a bunch of guys before having a cum-shooting contest.

I got some mail about this post, so I thought as we all love the fleshlight so much, I might plan something similar for the B8M8 Network members.

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment